Call for Workshops Proposals
IFIP Networking 2020 is soliciting proposals for one-day workshops, which will be held on 22 June 2020 during the conference week. Accepted papers will be published in the IFIP Digital Library as open access and submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The main purpose of the Networking 2020 Workshops is to provide fora for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing timely topics relevant to the main conference. Workshops can take different styles, for example, targeting students, specialising on a scientific topic area, or fostering interaction between academia and industry.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each workshop proposal, in a single PDF file, must include:
- Title of the workshop and abbreviation.
- Names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the main organizers (e.g., TPC Co-chair(s), General Co-chair(s)).
- A brief description (max. 1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would attract the Networking 2020 audience.
- Tentative Technical Program Committee (TPC)
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including website address, and statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title, description, topics and important dates.
The workshop selection will be made in consultation with the conference general chairs.
- Workshop proposal submission: 6 December 2019
- Workshop acceptance notification: 12 December 2019
- Workshop call for papers due: 13 January 2020
Tentative Workshop Schedule
- Paper submission: 27 March 2020
- Paper acceptance notification: 24 April 2020
- Camera ready: 7 May 2020
- Workshop: 22 June 2020