The Global Internet Symposium (GIS) - GIS 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the IFIP NETWORKING 2020 Organizing Committee has decided that the conference and the workshops will run virtually and physical participation has been cancelled.
GIS 2020 is on schedule for 22 June 2020. Information of the virtual platform will be announced soon.
Rates are in Euro (€). All rates include the legal Value Added Tax (VAT) which currently amounts 20% in France.
Workshop Registration Only
|Authors Registration by May 22, 2020|
|Early Registration by June 8, 2020||Late Registration|
|Workshop IFIP/IEEE Member||24||36|
|Workshop NON Member||30||42|
Call for Papers (CFP)
>>> Dedicated Web Page <<<
- Routing, switching, and addressing
- Software defined networks and network function virtualization
- Geo-distributed applications, consistency and latency challenges
- Content delivery and management
- Internet eXchanges and remote peering
- Internet structure and analysis tools
- Network-aware applications
- Distributed Systems
- Next generation network architectures
- Novel Distributed Internet applications including live video streaming, and real-time large-scale games
- Online social networking
- Peer to Peer networks Novel applications and new paradigms
- Internet measurement, modeling, and visualization
- Large scale network operation and performance monitoring
- Privacy, security, and censorship issues on the Internet
- Anomaly, intrusion and attack detection
- Economic aspects of the Internet and network neutrality
- Measurements and deployments in developing countries
Papers should be 6 pages max, in IEEE double-column format.Submitted papers should be unpublished work and they should not be under review by any other conference or journal.
Papers must be submitted in PDF. They must be no more than 6 pages (IEEE two-column format, 10pt) in total including references and figures. Papers will be reviewed single-blind.
Please follow the submission link on >>> HotCRP <<< for submitting your paper.
Guidelines on paper submission and formatting are available here. The PDF files must have all non-standard fonts embedded. The papers must be self-contained and in English.
Accepted papers will appear in the symposium proceedings published by IFIP and submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present the work in the workshop.
- Paper Submission deadline: March 27, 2020 April 15, 2020 (extended)
- Notification: April 24, 2020 May 8, 2020 (extended)
- Camera Ready: May 7, 2020 May 15, 2020 (extended)
- Workshop date: June 22, 2020
- Cristel Pelsser (University of Strasbourg/ICube)
- Stefan Schmid (University of Vienna, AT)
- Andreas Blenk (University of Vienna, Austria | TU Munich, Germany)
- Ignacio Castro (Queen Mary, University of London, GB)
- Balakrishnan Chandrasekaran (Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany)
- Marco Chiesa (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, GB)
- Christoph Dietzel (DE-CIX / Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany)
- Ram Durairajan (University of Oregon, USA)
- Roderick Fanou (CAIDA, USA)
- Simone Ferlin (Ericsson, Sweden)
- Romain Fontugne (Internet Initiative Japan (IIJ))
- Klaus-Tycho Förster (University of Vienna, AT)
- Andra Lutu (Telefonica, Spain)
- Olaf Maennel (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
- Pascal Mérindol (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Colin Perkins (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Yvonne-Anne Pignolet (DFINITY, Switzerland)
- Iain Phillips (Loughborough, UK)
- Fernando Ramos (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Stefano Secci (Cnam, France)