Topics of interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Emerging standards and advances on IEEE TSN (802.1Qbv, 802.1Qbu, 802.1Qci etc)
- Layer 3 Deterministic IP Networking
- TSN in Industrial Automation, Automotive, Aerospace, Service Provider Networks and TSN convergence with other technologies like Wi-Fi and 5G (Network Service KPIs translation etc.)
- Enabling 5G Time Sensitive Communications
- Hardware/Software co-Design for TSN
- Software/Systems and Open source solutions
- Testbed experimentation for TSN and deterministic communications
- TSN Testing methodologies
- Deterministic communications for the Cloud
- Programmable dataplanes for TSN
- OPC-UA/TSN convergence
- Orchestration and Management of Software-Defined Deterministic Networks
- Highly reliable deterministic communications.
- Queueing Control, scheduling, admission control policies
- Artificial intelligence for deterministic networks
- New key techniques for time-sensitive networking
- Network Telemetry & Monitoring for IEEE TSN and/or IETF Detnet
- Ultra-reliable low-latency communications for 5G
- SDN applications for high-precision, high-performance networking
- Wireless deterministic connectivity (WiFi6, emerging WSN etc)
- Internetworking of IEEE TSN networks with mobile/wireless technologies
- Emerging Standards for Wired and Wireless Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Security aspects of deterministic networking and real time systems
- Segment routing for Detnet
- Time-sensitive networking system implementation experience
- Time-synchronization and robustness for low-latency TSN
- Network calculus for TSN bounds
Papers should not exceed 6 pages in IEEE format (double-column, 10pt font) and should be submitted through EDAS in PDF.
Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for review elsewhere will be considered for publication in the proceedings.
Papers will appear in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present the work in the workshop.