IFIP Networking 2019 Registration Information (Open)
Terms and Conditions of Registration and Attendance
- Authors of accepted papers as Full Paper or Extended Abstract of Poster must additionally follow the guidelines on the Author instructions page.
- Each paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors:
- Full papers must be presented as the oral presentation during dedicated sessions;
- Extended Abstracts of Posters must be presented as posters during the special poster session;
- A paper that would not be presented or that would be presented by a substitute without prior written approval from the TPC co-chairs will be removed from the final conference proceedings and will not be made available in IEEE Xplore DL and the IFIP DL and no refund will be given for conference registration.
- Author of accepted paper as Extended Abstract of Poster is required to attend the full conference and to attend the special poster session at IFIP Networking 2019.
- Only one paper may be presented per one full (non-student) registration.
- Students presenting a paper need to register as a regular author.
- Authors of accepted papers must register before April 1, April 8, 2019, to make sure that their papers appear in the conference proceedings.
- All accepted papers (full papers and poster papers), registered, paid and presented during the conference will be included in the conference proceedings. The conference proceedings will be published in the IFIP Digital Library and submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Registration and payments rules for IFIP Networking 2019 are here.
|IFIP/IEEE Members||500 EUR||500 EUR||600 EUR|
|Non-IFIP/IEEE Members||600 EUR||600 EUR||700 EUR|
|Students (non authors)||--||300 EUR||350 EUR|
|Extra ticket for social event||--||100 EUR||100 EUR|
- The registration fee includes:
- publication in conference materials IFIP Digital Library and IEEE Xplore,
- lunch and coffee breaks on each day of the conference,
- evening integration event for participants,
- materials and accessories for participants.
- To qualify for IFIP or IEEE member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form.
- Non-author students may register at Student rate. A valid student ID-card has to be provided along with the registration. Student registration fees do not include the social event on May 21, 2019
- Any registration after May 16, 2019 will have to be done in CASH only at the registration desk of the conference by applying the "late" rates.
- All registration fees are including 23% Polish VAT.
Registration System and Payments (http://www.sit.org.pl/ifip2019/reg.php)
Registration system is available (here) where all attendees need to provide information about their status and data for invoices. In last step payment can be made by credit card in eCard system with indicated credit cards (MasterCard, Masterpass, Visa, Visa Checkout, GPay). If a credit card payment is by no means possible, we offer bank transfer as an alternative for payment.
Wire transfer should be directed to the following account:
The Polish Association of Telecommunication Engineers
11 Kaliska Street, lok. 406, 02-316 Warsaw
SWIFT/BIC – BREXPLPWMBK
IBAN – PL 63 1140 2004 0000 3312 0711 8880 (EUR)
Refund for cancellations from authors/participants will be made according to Registration rules of the IFIP Networking 2019 Conference. In case of an emergency that prevents the original presenter from attending, the registration may be transferred to another presenter, subject to the prior agreement of the TPC co-chairs.
Letter of invitation
EDAS Paper Number:
Date of Birth:
Full Postal Address:
Attach a PDF copy of the registration and payment confirmation with eCard (confirmation e-mail) or bank account. only fully completed requests with those data listed above will be responded to. Please note that this procedure aims to assist delegates, who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the conference. It is not an official invitation covering fees and other expenses and does not imply any financial support from the conference.
Conference management, registration management, the Polish Association of Telecommunication Engineers SIT, Warsaw University of Technology, and all organizations and individuals who are employed by or associated with in connection with this conference will not be responsible and shall be held harmless by all conference attendees for damage or loss resulting from fire, theft, or any other cause whatsoever, including accident or injury to attendees, the public and others. The attendee agrees to pay promptly for any and all damage to the conference building or its equipment, as well as the buildings where social events take place, incurred through carelessness, or otherwise, of attendee.
Conference attendees are advised to ensure that their regular company insurance includes extra-territorial coverage, that they have their own theft, public liability and property damage insurance. Conference Management and all organizations and individuals who are employed by or associated with it in connection with the conference will not be responsible for injury or damage that may occur to an attendee nor to the safety of any property against robbery, fire, accident, or any other destructive causes.