IFIP Networking Conference
The Networking series of conferences is the International Conference on Networking organized by the IFIP Technical Committee on Communication Systems (TC6) initiated in 2000.
IFIP Networking Conference
Published papers are available in the IFIP Digital Library.
The main objectives of Networking are to bring together members of the networking community from both academia and industry, to discuss recent advances in the broad and quickly-evolving fields of computer and communication networks, and to highlight key issues, identify trends, and develop visions for the networking domain.
This web site intends to provide a historic collection of past IFIP Networking websites.
- Networking 2018 (Zurich, Switzerland) May 14-16, 2018 IFIP DL [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2017 (Stockholm, Sweden) June 12-16, 2017 IFIP DL [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2016 (Vienna, Austria) May 17-19, 2016 [mirror] IFIP DL [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2015 (Toulouse, France) May 20-22, 2015 [mirror] IFIP DL [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2014 (Trondheim, Norway) June 2-4, 2014 [mirror] IFIP DL [CfP]
- Networking 2013 (New York, USA) May 22-24, 2013 [mirror] IFIP DL [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2012 (Prague, Czech Republic) May 21-25, 2012 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 7289, 7290, 7291] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2011 (Valencia, Spain ) May 9-13, 2011 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 6640, 6641, 6827] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2010 (Chennai, India) May 10-14, 2010 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 6091] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2009 (Aachen, Germany) May 11-15, 2009 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 5550] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2008 (Singapore, Republic of Singapore) May 5-9, 2008 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 4982]
- Networking 2007 (Atlanta, USA) May 14-18, 2007 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 4479] [CfP]
- Networking 2006 (Coimbra, Portugal) May 15-19, 2006 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 3976] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2005 (Waterloo, Canada) May 2-6, 2005 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 3462] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2004 (Athens, Greece) May 9-14, 2004 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 3042]
- Networking 2002 (Pisa, Italy) May 19-24, 2002 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 2345] [CfP] [Technical Program]
- Networking 2000 (Paris, France) May 14-19, 2000 [mirror] IFIP DL [LNCS 1815] [Technical Program]
Networking 2000 started as a joint conference of the following three series of conferences:
Broadband Communications (BC) (WG6.2): Paris 1995, Montreal 1996, Lisboa 1997, Stuttgart 1998, Hong-Kong 1999, Paris 2000.
Performance of Communication Networks (PCN) (WG6.3): Paris 1981, Zürich 1984, Rio de Janeiro 1987, Barcelona 1990, Raleigh 1993, Lund 1998, Paris 2000.
High Performance Networking (HPN) (WG6.4): Aaren 1987, Liège 1988, Berlin 1990, Liège 1992, Grenoble 1994, Palma 1995, New York 1997, Vienna 1998, Paris 2000.
Jordi Domingo-Pascual, UPC, Spain (Chair) WG6.2 Chair
Andrea Passarella, IIT-CNR Pisa, Italy WG6.3 Chair
Jozef Wozniak, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland WG6.8 Chair
Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich, Switzerland TC6 Chair
Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University, USA
IFIP, the International Federation for Information Processing, is the global professional federation of societies and associations for people working in Information and Communications Technologies and Sciences. Established under the auspices of UNESCO in 1960 and recognised by the United Nations, IFIP represents ICT professional associations from more than 50 countries and regions with a total membership of over half a million. It also brings together more than 3,500 scientists from industry and academia, organising them into over 100 Working Groups and 13 Technical Committees to conduct research, develop standards and promote information sharing. Based in Austria, IFIP organises and supports over 100 conferences each year, fostering the distribution of research and knowledge to academics and industry practitioners alike.
Rationale for holding the conference
Description of the venue (date and place, organizers, chairs)
Expertise of the organizers
Expected industrial/academic support/sponsorship
Structure of the conference (parallel sessions, tutorials, short papers, posters) - Financial issues (fees, etc)
Any other items considered important to the organizer
Additional information for submitting a proposal:
Proposals should be submitted during the previous year (about 15 months in advance).
Submissions are open from January 1st to February 28th.
Send the proposal to the Steering Committee's Chair via electronic mail.
Usually, IFIP Networking conference is hold in May.
The Steering Committee appoints the Technical Program Chairs.
Accepted papers are published in the IFIP Digital Library (Open Access)