IFIP Networking 2017
Stockholm, Sweden, June 12-15, 2017
The future of networking: Defined by software, driven by data and designed for all
The IFIP Networking 2017 Conference and Workshops (NETWORKING 2017) will be held at the KTH Campus in central Stockholm, Sweden in the middle of June. It is the 16th event of the series, sponsored by the IFIP Technical Committee on Communication Systems (TC6) and technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society. Accepted papers will be published in the IFIP Digital Library as open access and submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The main objectives of Networking 2017 are to bring together members of the networking community from both academia and industry, to discuss recent advances in the broad and quickly evolving fields of computer and communication networks, and to highlight key issues, identify trends, and develop visions for the networking domain.
Gunnar Karlsson (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
Anna Brunstrom (Karlstad University, Sweden)
Technical program chairs:
Hongbo Jiang (Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China)
Tilman Wolf (University of Massachusetts at Amherst, USA)
Viktoria Fodor (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
Abstract registration: January 7, 2017 January 21, 2017 (Extended deadline)
Full Paper submission: January 14, 2017 January 21, 2017 (Extended deadline)
Notification: April 7, 2017
Camera-ready: April 27, 2017
- 25-04-2017: list of accepted papers is published.
- 24-04-2017: Travel grants and awards are announced.
- 24-04-2017: List of invited speakers is published.
- 11-04-2017: Camera-ready submissions page is online.
- 07-04-2017: Authors of accepted papers are notified.
- 05-01-2017: Paper registration and submission deadlines for main conference are extended.
- 05-01-2017: Workshop CFPs are online.
- 28-12-2016: Accepted workshops are announced online.
- 09-12-2016: Call of Posters and Demos is online.
- 05-12-2016: TPC member list is online.
- 14-11-2016: Submission Guidelines is online.
- 10-10-2016: Call for workshops is online.
- 26-09-2016: Call for papers is online.
- 02-09-2016: The website is alive.